Monday 25 February 2013

Lego Head ::

I recently purchased Fresh Stitches' amigurumi course from Craftsy.  I'm not a massive fan of making amigurumi, I can totally see it's attraction and that so many people love it, but I don't know why it just hasn't ever really appealed to me, so when I saw that Stacey Trock's 'Design your own monster' course was super discounted on valentines week, I thought I'd see if I could be inspired to give it a go.

And needless to say I was, if you haven't heard of craftsy of looked at the courses they have on offer, I suggest you go on over there and have a peek.  I loved Stacey's class, her manner and explanations were perfect and though I doubt you'll see me churning out masses of amigurumi monsters or animals any time soon, it certainly gave me a lot to think about and who knows I may even write up a pattern or two.  But for now I'm happy creating cuties for the toddler.


He's away this week, so I made him this soft and cuddly lego head, using the techniques I learned in the class, he's not perfect, but he's a close enough resemblance and hopefully the boy will give him the thumbs up when he returns.

2 comments:

  1. Jennifer Stanley6 July 2014 at 02:49

    Do you have a pattern for this?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I don't at the moment, but I am planning on writing one up-I'll be sure to let you know as soon as I do.
      :)

      Delete