Tuesday 2 July 2013

Hello July ::

Oh my am I pleased to see the back of June! It was a busy busy month for me workwise, it saw the first time I turned work down and the first time I wish I had turned more work down!  There were lots of very late nights, lots of coffee and a few breakdowns!  But I made it and having a glance through my instagram shots from those 30 days, tells me (though it seems like it was now) it wasn't actually all work, there were a few peaceful, fun filled moments too.

  Paddling

First afternoon at school! He's so excited!

Yay! The first of my poppies have appeared!

At @stuffednonsensebytheyardlaunch party

First big(ish) fruit haul from the garden this morning :)

There was a momentous first day of school for the little one and a momentous grand shop opening by my lovely friend Bex, a first, of the year, trip to the lido and sunshiney days in the garden too.

But I am so pleased to welcome in July and all the summer holiday fun we have planned for the next couple of months!

No comments:

Post a Comment