Saturday 22 November 2008

More Chrismas type treats....

Getting a little carried away on the Christmas theme...well it's not too long now...I've been creating candy canes and snowmen this morning...


You can see many more pictures of my Christmas creations over here and of course they'll be on sale over here.

I also made some little candy canes which will be extra little gifts to add to my Christmas sales parcels, and as I near my 100th sale I have decided that the person who purchases that 100th item will receive a whole bundle of Christmas goodies!

I hope you are all having a wonderful weekend. xx

4 comments:

  1. Those little snowman are so cute!

    Jo

    ReplyDelete
  2. i totally want peppermint candy cane cookies now :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. AGHHH. What an awesome find off the etsy threads today!! Your little figures are so friggin' adorable.

    ReplyDelete