Tuesday 2 December 2008

A Baby Blue Blanket...

As promised...here are some pictures of the (still very much in progress) baby blanket I've been knitting. I'm by no means an expert knitter, but I do really enjoy doing it as, a result this blanket will be incredibly simple, but well loved I hope.

I've been using Rowan Milk Cotton, I'm not really sure what inspired someone to make a yarn out of milk protein, but it is so so beautifully soft and light. I think it will make a really lovely summer blanket once it's finished, which is good because the chances of me finishing it before the summer are probably quite slim!


I'll keep you updated on the progress, now I must return to the making of many many more ninjas!!!

3 comments:

  1. I love the blues you picked. I'll bet it will be gorgeous.

    ReplyDelete
  2. oh it will turn out beautiful!

    keep sharing the progress.

    x margarida

    ReplyDelete
  3. Bring on the ninjas! I really love the light blue colors your chose for the baby blanket and milk cotton that sounds so edible soft... hmm... keep up the knitting!

    ReplyDelete