Tuesday 16 December 2008

Oh Christmas Tree...

When I got back from work on Sunday there was the sweetest (and quite tiny) Christmas tree waiting for me, still wrapped up and crying out to be decorated!

So here he is. I can't really get any great pictures because of the light, but I can assure you that it looks fantastic, very traditional. And every single decoration that adorns his branches was hand made by myself of Johnny which makes it even more special.

Last time we were up visiting my Mum we painted this in her shop.

I hope that it's a tradition we keep up adding a new one to our collection each year...obviously next year there will be little fingers helping us to paint one!

I also made these little stars from some decopatch...

Johnny made some paper chains...


It's made me a very happy girl, I've never had my own REAL Christmas tree before it smells wonderful and looks fabulous, all the gifts are wrapped and carefully placed under it's branches...I am so very very excited now!

No comments:

Post a Comment