Wednesday 4 March 2009

Some completed corsages...

An update on yesterdays flowers...some of them at least...have now become corsages, ready to adorn a coat, a bag, a scarf...well anything you like really.

And, although not ready and open just yet I'm also in the process of setting up my new shop, LilleyStitches, I'm very excited about this new venture indeed.


I don't feel like I need to sacrifice my time spent on my other shops either because my making of buttons, beads, ninjas and the like mostly happens during the day when my beloved is at work whereas crochet and embroidery very much tends to be a sat on the sofa in the evening kind of endeavour.
And on that note I am off to make some buttons. xx

2 comments:

  1. They look great...and lovely in a group too...you could make a fab cushion out of these...

    ReplyDelete
  2. they are fabulous! I really like the colour choices :)

    ReplyDelete