Wednesday 3 March 2010

Sprouts!

gardening 03.03.10

OK so only some very small ones and only purple basil and mustard, but it's still very exciting!


gardening 03.03.10
gardening 03.03.10

I've also taken a few pictures of the terrace in the midst of it's gardening make over.



This is the end that is all lovely and tidy and clear...


gardening 03.03.10

and this is the other end where all the pots and rubbish have been moved to!


gardening 03.03.10

Eventually of course it will all be lovely and tidy and clear and full of wonderful healthy plants!



These are the bulbs that are popping up, I'm not sure what they are yet-can't wait for them to flower.


gardening 03.03.10

And this funny looking mini palm tree is actually the remnants of a parsley plant I rescued from a pot that had been up on the terrace since last summer.  It had such a big thick trunk I thought it might be worth trying to revive it. I've repotted it and taken off all the dead and dying leaves and I have my fingers crossed for it's progress.


gardening 03.03.10

No comments:

Post a Comment