Tuesday 22 February 2011

finding inspiration :: london fashion week ::

there was some lovely knitwear appearing on the catwalks last week, here are some of my favourites.



Super cosy oversized stripey cardigan by Betty Jackson.


Betty Jackson had lots of fabulous knits mostly in gorgeous reds, here's another of my favourites.



Margaret Howell had very chic and simple knitwear.


Though I'm not sure I really like Christopher Kane's pieces all that much, it's nice to see the granny square making an appearance.



But my absolutely favourite items have to be the amazing granny style crochet pieces from House of Holland.




I mean granny square print tights...amazing!



2 comments:

  1. I think all the granny square stuff is great - really shows how it can be done in a flirty, fun and modern way.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Granny square dress is cool (kind of amazing as usually cloths made out of granny squares just looks sad)

    ReplyDelete