Monday 1 October 2012

Inside Crochet 34 ::

The new issue of Inside Crochet is out (it really doesn't seem that long ago I was just saying that, this year really is zooming by!) and I have 2 patterns in this months copy.



The Harry Shawl Neck Sweater, which is my first men's design (but by no means my last).  There seems to a bit of a gap for men's wear in knitting and especially crochet patterns, in the past whenever I've wanted to make something for my other half I've really struggled to find anything inspiring, so hopefully I can change that a little.



And my second pattern, the Sweetheart Sweater.  In all honesty I think this may be my favourite of all the garments I have designed, it's made up in a lovely soft cotton (Debbie Bliss' Bella), which is perfect for wearing next to your skin, but this piece would also be a great addition to a layered outfit as the cooler weather sets in.



As usual the photography (by Britt Spring) is beautiful and the magazine has some great articles this month plus lots and lots of gorgeous patterns.

1 comment:

  1. I adore your patterns, they are beautiful, and I can not wait to make the Sweetheart Sweater, it is gorgeous! :)

    ReplyDelete