Monday 8 April 2013

Inside Crochet Issue 40 ::

Issue 40 of Inside Crochet went on sale just in time for the Easter Holidays and as usual it is packed full of gorgeous makes and fabulous articles.


You can also find 2 patterns by my within the pages this month.

These super useful baskets ::


Made by working parcel string, double crochet, around super chunky brightly coloured yarn.  The samples have already been put to good use in my house, storing lego (though this wasn't my original intention for them, everything in my house seems to be consumed by lego these days!).

And this luxurious crocodile stitch shawl ::


I adore this shawl and have been wearing it lots!  It can double as a scarf and the yarn is so incredibly delicious I could happily wear it all the time!

I know that I have been a particularly absent blogger of late, I really do intend to be better, promise.

No comments:

Post a Comment