Monday 5 August 2013

Inside Crochet 44 ::

Issue 44 of Inside Crochet made it's way through my letterbox a couple of weeks ago and it's a gorgeous summer spectacular, filled with beautiful garments and accessories inspiring the reader to get out into the great outdoors.


The cover star is Joanne Scarce's gorgeous poncho, which she shares the inspiration behind over on the Inside Crochet website ::


I'm totally in love with Linda Skuja's eyelet top, just wish I had more time to crochet for myself ::


You can also find a pattern by myself in this months edition, a rafia bag.  I love this bag and already have one in another colour way.  The yarn is Adrafil's Rafia which comes in a really great range of colours.  I'm not going to lie, crocheting with rafia is a little hard in the hands, but really worthwhile, just remember to take lots of breaks!


You can find this issue on newstands until the end of the month or digitally here.

1 comment:

  1. Thanks for the peek inside!
    Gorgeous, gorgeous stuff!
    And I love your bag :)))
    Love,
    Danette

    ReplyDelete