Wednesday 4 September 2013

Inside Crochet 45 ::

Issue 45 of Inside Crochet came out last week and as usual it's full to the brim of gorgeous patterns and wonderful photography (courtesy of Britt Spring).


An ode to the granny square, Joanne Scrace's gorgeous cover scarf is such a beautiful modern twist on the classic (I know Joanne generally isn't a big fan of!), making it classy and sophisticated and taking it a world away from it's usual image.


Simone Francis's dressing gown is unlike anything I've seen before, so delicate and glamourous.


I also have a pattern in this months pages, my Leonie Cardigan.  I'm particualry fond of this design, it's made in Rowan Pure Wool 4ply and it so light and soft to wear.  Crocheted as a bit rectangle, the front can be left to hang open, or fastened with a shawl pin in a number or ways.  The stitch pattern I used is the classic Catherine Wheel Stitch.



As the lovely Claire, is so swift at returning samples I already have it back in my possession and I know it's going to be the perfect accompaniment to autumn.


Issue 45 is on sale in most newsagents now, or available online here.

1 comment:

  1. This magazine was my first crochet mag purchase and your cardigan is one of the items I really can't wait to make. It is great to see that you are now over at wordpress, it will make it easier for me to keep track of your new designs!

    ReplyDelete