Friday 6 June 2014

25 Weeks ::

A couple of super powers I've developed whilst pregnant ::

  • I now have the ability to put something on the hob to cook and completely forget about said thing until the smoke alarm starts ringing.  I have done this 3 times this week alone.
  • I can pretty much tell the time by the level of pain the, constant, indigestion is causing at that particular moment.
  • I can now happily consume my body weight in crisps.
  • My procrastination skills have reached entirely new heights.  I can spend a whole day doing so many 'important' things yet have done nothing remotely productive at all by the end of it.
  • I have the power to truly believe I'll have time to start and finish all the knitting.
  • I can turn into an evil fire breathing dragon, without a moments notice.


Despite all these wonderful new skills, everything is going well, I'm loving seeing her move more and more all the time.
3 weeks left until third trimester, which just doesn't seem possible, I still have so much to do!

No comments:

Post a Comment