Saturday 21 March 2015

Finding Inspiration :: Easter Crafts for Kids ::


With spring equinox yesterday and the sunshine starting to warm up, I'm getting super excited for Easter now, with only 4 days of school left until the holidays begin we're thinking about ways to fill our days with springtime themed crafts. I've been spending a lot of time over on pinterest gathering ideas for activities for Milo and I to get stuck in to and decorate our home. Here are some of my favourites ::

Spring chicks made from egg cartons, by Typically Simple ::


Pom Pom tree by wayaiulandia ::

Pom Pom tree

Salt Dough Eggs by Design Mom ::


Pom Pom Chicks by Crafts Unleashed ::



Shaving Cream Easter Egg Cards by Little Wonder's Days ::




Egg Carton Wreath by Homemade Serenity ::


DIY daffodils by Mend and Make New ::


Hatching Chicks from Little Foundations ::


You can see more Easter inspiration over on my Easter board on pinterest.

No comments:

Post a Comment