Wednesday 13 May 2015

BiBs 2015 ::

Last week on facebook, I clicked through to the shortlist for the BritMum's Brilliance in Blogging awards after the lovely Lucy of Capture by Lucy announced that she had been shortlisted. To my complete surprise and amazement I found myself on the shortlist for the craft category!



I'm so thrilled to have been included among such great company and for such a prestigious blogging award. If you don't already know, here is a little about the BiBs from the BritMums website;
'BritMums highlights the best of parent lifestyle blogging in our Brilliance in Blogging Awards – the BiBs. It’s an opportunity to recognise the most creative, inventive and compelling blogging of the year! Last year more than 200,000 nominations and votes were cast – making it one of the UK’s most popular blogger awards.'

BritMums

I'd be beyond excited to find myself in among the finalists, so if you'd like to vote for me I would forever grateful. You can find the voting page here and find me in the craft category.
Thank you xxx


1 comment: