Thursday 28 May 2015

Looking Forward to Wychwood::

Wooohoo! Tomorrow we shall be heading down to spend the weekend at Wychwood Festival. We're so excited. I can't believe we've never been before, especially as it's right on our doorstep. We're not going to be camping, much to Milo's huge disappointment. I guess it would have been a good practice run with Effie, but really when we can just saunter back to our nice dry house and comfy beds, it just seemed silly. So instead we shall just take a rucksack full of supplies for the day and head down early and back home late(ish). My pushchair currently has a puncture so I guess we'll be slinging it for the weekend, but I'm sure we'll cope.



To be honest I don't suppose I'll get to see a lot of music, it's something I've come to accept with having Milo along with us. I'm sure we'll pop over to a few stages and take in a few acts here and there, but mostly I think we'll be there for the kids stuff. Which looks amazing, I must say. There is so much going on, a huge variety of workshops and activities to join in with. I can't wait to get in to the festival spirit. Let's just hope the rain holds off!

3 comments:

  1. I hope you all have a good weekend. Wychwood is so much fun for kids. We had free tickets so were going to come, but the weather has put us off. Our 4 year old is good in a tent, but we thought it might be a bit hard work if it's wet. I think it would still be fun though, especially if you had a dry house to escape to. Enjoy!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Did you enjoy? We camped and had a ball. The weather was pretty good in the end!

    ReplyDelete