Tuesday 17 November 2015

Crafting 365 :: 1-7 ::

You may have read last week about the challenge I set myself to craft every day, well I really do craft every day so the challenge is really to document the crafting. If you follow me on Instagram you'll have seen my pictures popping up daily, I was actually a day late with yesterday's but it's there now.



So here is what I go up to ::

I finished 1 project (well actually I finished 2 but one is a secret!), which was my neon shawl, using the gorgeous Techno Boom yarn from Pollyorange. I was making this for myself but it looks super cute on Effie, so I think it's been rehomed. I will share the pattern for this super simple garter knit shawl on the blog soon.

I worked on 3 different work projects.

I finished the main knitting for the Arlo cardigan I'm knitting as a school sweater for Milo (spurred on by the fact the mr said I couldn't start any sewing projects until I finished this). It's currently soaking ready for blocking, seaming and the knitting of the button band.

I printed off and read the instructions for the dungaree dress from Marilla Walker's Roberts Collection. I'm really hoping to get this whipped up to wear to the Handmade Fair this weekend. I wouldn't hold your breath, but you never know!

If you want to join in, please do, it's been lovely seeing everyone else's projects this week. There's no official start date, just jump on in whenever you like (though I would recommend numbering your photos so you can keep track of where you are in the 365 days), simply craft, capture, share, use the hashtag #crafting365.

No comments:

Post a Comment