Saturday 7 November 2015

Finding Inspiration :: Gifts for Yarn Lovers ::

As Christmas begins to near, I've started to think of gift buying and thought I would revive my gift guide series from last year, featuring gift ideas from UK etsy sellers. There are so many fabulously talented UK based sellers on etsy that there is a lot to showcase.

Today I'm looking for gifts for the yarn lovers in your life, basically this is a list of all the things I would like for Christmas!



1. Personalised Yarn Ball Keychain from Doodle Pop Designs
2. Wool Knitting Earrings from Max's World
3. Knitting Mug from Kelly Connor Designs
4. Knitting Needle Ring from Yellow Bear Wares
5. Wool Yarn Bowl from Little Wren Pottery
6. Silver Bird Pin from Ross and Ross

For more ideas for gifts from UK etsy sellers you can take a look at my pinterest board.

1 comment: