Wednesday 29 June 2016

Works in Progress :: Winter Wonder Socks ::

My wip for Wednesday this week are my Winter Wonder socks from The Crochet Sock Collection.
I making them as part of #thecrochetsockcal (which is so much fun! I'm loving seeing everyone else's gorgeous socks in progress).



I just finished the first one last night, these are so so quick to make, I've barely had any crochet time this week so I'm so pleased I've managed to finish one already. I made a small start on the toe for the second, but as it's craft night tonight I'm hoping to get much further this evening.

That's all I've been working on this week, as I said, crochet time has been at a minimum, but as I'm heading away without children this weekend, I'm hoping there will be lots to show next week!

Gorgeous yarn is from Burrow and Soar on etsy.

If you fancy joining along with CAL we have a facebook group over here, or we're using #thecrochetsockcal on instagram (you can follow me here).

The Crochet Sock Collection is available to purchase as a PDF download here and as a print copy here.

No comments:

Post a Comment