Tuesday 8 February 2011

stylish dress book ::

this arrived in the post for me yesterday.  I'm hoping to make myself a dress to wear to my cousins wedding in April.  Inspired by this lady's beautiful creations, I feel in love with this book.


stylish dress book


It's truly beautiful and I can't wait to get started, however I can't help but feel I was perhaps a little too ambitious, seeing as I have never made a dress before and can't read japanese!


Before I even start to think about fabrics I really really must get my sewing machine serviced, but I have been adding some inspiration for the dress to a pinterest board here.



1 comment:

  1. Oh yay!
    I love this book so much, and sure you will be running up pretty dresses in no time. Good luck, cannot wait to see what you make :)

    ReplyDelete