Thursday 2 June 2011

in the garden ::

in the garden ::

in the garden ::

:: lots of cornflowers and nasturtiums. I love the nasturtium flowers so much, my favourite salad addition, though they are also one of the few flowers in the garden at the moment, so I'm torn between picking them and leaving them!

in the garden ::

in the garden ::

:: a few strawberries (enough for a toddler sized portion daily now) and one ripening raspberry (I've had to carefully ply said toddlers fingers off this red beauty many many times the last few days)

in the garden ::

:: the first tomato!

in the garden ::

in the garden ::

:: gorgeous clematis creeping over the wall from a neighbour's garden, complimenting the lovely purple little purple flowers growing out of the wall perfectly.

in the garden ::

:: discovering that the caterpillars and the snails and the green fly seem particularly keen on my flowers. Though this is good for my vegetables who seem to be escaping much damage, my calendula, dahlias, poppies and sunflowers and being munched away.

in the garden ::

No comments:

Post a Comment