Monday 12 November 2012

Crochet Today Jan/Feb 2013 ::

The new issue of Crochet Today comes out tomorrow, across the atlantic anyways, I'm not sure when it will arrive in UK shops, but I expect it will be downloadable from tomorrow.



It's the Jan/Feb 2013 issue and I have 2 patterns within it's pages.  This is the first time my patterns have been published in a US magazine, but it won't the last ;)

Both my patterns are colourwork sweaters for women, worked in the round bottom up.  As seems to be my current favourite way of doing things.
The Minnie Sweater is possibly my favourite of all the sweaters I've designed so far.



The Express Yourself Sweater is a sweet short sleeve sweater with a heart motif worked into the yoke.



There are some really cute patterns in this issue on a music theme.  I'll post some of my favourites later in the week.

1 comment:

  1. Do you know where I can get this issue? My son is in band and the crochet scarf on the front of this issue would be amazing for his teacher.

    ReplyDelete