Friday 4 January 2013

Inside Crochet 37 ::

The day we set off on our Christmas adventures (we managed a total of four christmas's all in!) this lovely arrived on my doormat to accompany on the many train journey's that lay ahead.



Issue 37 of Inside Crochet.  I love this issue, with so many great patterns within and as always fabulous photography, styling and a most beautiful model indeed.

I have two patterns in this issue, both men's, both chunky.

This cable centred raglan sweater, worked in one piece bottom up.  This is a great project, because it's simple enough to be quick, chunky enough to be super quick, but with just enough detail to not be too boring.



And this scarf, again the chunky yarn makes this a super quick project.


Unfortunately I left my copy somewhere during the christmas rush around (we returned from our adventures with 9 bags of gifts, there are few occasions where I'd admit that not being able to drive is an inconvenience but carrying those bags on over crowded post christmas trains was certainly one of the few!).  But I'm hoping to be reunited with it soon, when I have no doubt there'll be a few projects jumping on my hooks.

No comments:

Post a Comment