Tuesday 26 February 2013

Craft Hobby and Stitch ::

One very sunny day last week I went over to Birmingham for Craft Hobby and Stitch trade show, I usually go with my Mum and sister, we've been going for a good 6 years I think.  It's always loads of fun and great to get a look at lots of exciting new craft products for my Mum's shop.  This year however it clashed with half term in Norfolk so I was dispatched to seek out the new products by myself (though I'm not going to lie I spent most of the time admiring gorgeous yarns).


I also got to listen to Perri Lewis talk about blogging, which was pretty ace.

Some of the highlights for me, were the gorgeous Erika Knight stand ::


The crochet samples on the the DMC stand ::


Super delicious Fyberspates ::


(I recently crocheted a sample in Scrumptious and can categorically say that it is indeed Scrumptious)

New Rowan sock yarn ::



 All in all a great (though utterly exhausting day).



No comments:

Post a Comment