Thursday 8 August 2013

Blogtacular ::

Oh my, have you heard about Blogtacular?  Launched yesterday I've got a feeling it's going to be amazing.

From their website ::

Blogtacular is a place for bloggers whose hearts flutter with aesthetic joy to come together to meet, share and inspire.
This is a place for people who create vibrant and original content to discuss their work, fill their minds with new ideas and to collaborate with fellow bloggers.
Blogtacular will be bringing together some of the hottest talent from the online world. We’ll have a schedule packed full of innovation, inspiration and mind blowing points of view.
At the heart of our business we’re guided by our principles: we value talent, we create great content and we work with nice people.

Taking place next year on the 9th and 10th of May, it sounds fabulous in so many ways...I'm not sure I can wait all the way until May.

Organised by the Kat's of Capturing Childhood, both beautiful blogging personalities (you can find their blogs here and here).

I'm by no means a professional blogger, I'm certainly not prolific, I barely manage to pop in most months, but I am trying to improve this.  I enjoy blogging very much, I've been doing it since 2006, I love reading blogs and I really love it the way it brings people together, especially in crafty circles.

I'm confident this event will be just the thing to take your blogging experience to the next level and besides a weekend away with the opportunity to meet lots of lovely likeminded folk sounds just wonderful.

You can find the website with all the details over here.

No comments:

Post a Comment