Wednesday 7 August 2013

Finding Inspiration :: Macrame Plant Hangers ::

So as I mentioned yesterday I learnt how to make macrame bracelets on Monday, not one to take baby steps at anything, I've decided I'd now like to make some macrame plant hangers!
Getting a little carried away...I think they'd look good in my bathroom, with herbs in my kitchen window and maybe some larger ones in my living room...ooh and maybe a couple in the bedroom.  The reality is I'll probably manage to find time to make one maybe two at a push, but hey a girl can dream.

As with most ideas I headed straight over to pinterest for a bit of inspiration.  Below are some of my favourites ::

Hanging garden




Click the photo's for the original links, a lot of these are tutorials too if you fancy having a go yourself.

No comments:

Post a Comment