Wednesday 4 November 2015

Christmas Handmade Fair ::

I'm so excited to be planning a trip to Manchester later this month to attend Kirstie Allsopp's Christmas Handmade Fair. One of my lovely Craft Night friends attended the fair earlier in the year and I was so jealous of her tales and gorgeous crafty goodies.


This special Christmas fair looks set to be an amazing event, full of workshops featuring all manner of crafty pursuits, Q&A sessions with lots of crafty experts and masters, 'grand make' sessions where you get to create with 200 likeminded crafters and wonderful sounding shopping village, perfect for finding special and one off gifts for the festive season.


Each 'Full Experience' ticket includes 3 crafty sessions, you get one 'Super Theatre' session, one 'Skills Workshop' session and one 'Grand Make' session. Though choosing one from each of these categories is going to be a challenge, I've yet to decide which I'm going to but I'm working on a shortlist. But with superstar crafters like Lucy from Attic 24, Kirsty Hartley of Wild Things, Jane Means (wrapping guru) and workshops ranging from knitting to needle felting to paper cutting to upholstery it's not going to be easy!


I am unbelievably excited and simply cannot wait to spend a day crafting, shopping and hanging out with lovely folks.

If you'd like to come along yourself I'm pleased to say I have an offer for you, you can get £5 off a full experience ticket (which entitles you to 3 of the sessions).

Use code VICKIB20 and get your ticket for £20 instead of £25. 

Which considering all the wonderful sessions to choose from is a massive bargain in my opinion.

Tickets available here ::

http://www.thehandmadechristmasfair.com/

No comments:

Post a Comment